Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Monday: I Smell Smoke (There Must be a Fire)

Good morning!

After a very productive Sunday it is time to go back to work. People, I have been slacking in a very big way.

To celebrate my short-lived freedom I have such a fabulous song. Let's get to it, we've got "Smoking in the Boys Room" by Brownsville Station:


This song was originally recorded by Brownsville station in 1973 only to be ripped off covered by Motley Crue in 1985. Lots of bands do covers, sure, but these boneheads waited twelve years to completely copy the song, the look and the style of the band.

Maybe I've got something to learn about covers and the music world, but for now, it's Brownsville all the way baby.

Sure I've been smoking (something) but it hasn't been in the boys room. While I have kinda left you lovelies hanging, it has been a fabulous break from everything electronic.

I hope to catch you all in the new week! What do you have planned??



Loving life (and actually starting to live it),

L

No comments:

Post a Comment