Sunday, January 2, 2011

And a New Year Begins...

Happy New Year, my lovelies!

Hopefully you rang in the new and said goodbye to the old with a vengeance.

I, on the other hand, am battling a nasty cold. The way I see it, I'll rid myself of all the bad karma early in the year so I can enjoy the end!

Unfortunately, it seems as though my dear computer has caught wind of my cold and I must send it into the dealer for repairs. Fingers crossed that I will not be without my good friend for long.

This is an exciting week - I start school on January 11, and the Newf and I have plans to visit the Toronto Boat Show with the Parentals this coming Saturday!

How has your year begun? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and all the best getting back into the grind tomorrow!

That is all for now!

Blowing my nose,

L

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsay, my year is off to a good start! I was really looking forward to 2011 because 2010 wasn't that great for us.

    Hope your computer gets fixed soon.

    xoxo Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great to hear! All the best in the New Year!

    xoxo
    L

    ReplyDelete