Monday, January 24, 2011

Music Monday: Walking on the Sun

Good morning,

To my friends enjoying the sunny south, take comfort in the warmth you feel. It is COLD up here! To my fellow Canucks who are even colder than I - keep your chin up, and covered.

There's nothing worse than frostbite on your chin - even giant zits don't compare.

With this cold I'm moving with the speed of molasses. Let's just say it's a mellow Monday morning.

To perk up my senses, I've chosen a bag of beats from the nineties. Enjoy!


Oh man, I miss the nineties. If I could live the rest of my life in flannel, band tee shirts and tube socks I'd be a happy girl.

Alas, it is not meant to be. My tube socks will have to remain under wraps (or sandals - my favourite).

Do you have a favourite style decade? What do you wear despite the horrified cries of your comrades?

Do tell, I love a good love story.

Freezing cold, but wearing flannel,

L

PS. Hi Mom! Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment