Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Music Monday: Bowie's a Rebel

I'm a little late; no, I'm a lot late. Either way, I still have a song for you.

This week I have to make a decision, a decision that is likely going to change the face of Linnie for good. It's a decision that has my nearest and dearest stumped, and maybe that isn't a bad thing. Sometimes, it is good to shake the pot up a little bit.

That is exactly what David Bowie did with this beauty. This song was Bowie's farewell to the glam rock movement that made him a star.

Ladies and gents, please dance around the room to Rebel Rebel.




Sometimes it is good to be bad; it's even better when you're different.

Defying my disposition,

L

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to know what this decision is! Spill, Linnie! How can you do this to me? Bad is so so good.

    ReplyDelete