Monday, August 2, 2010

We Are Back in Business, Baby (It's all about Music Monday)

Good morning my friends,

Today I am going to restart and introduce one of my all-time favourite features: MUSIC MONDAY.

Previously, my Music Monday pieces were halted due to legal reasons.  My legal team works for peanuts (beer and love go a long way too) and due to some confusion the segment was pulled to avoid any kind of scuffle with the law (it wouldn't my first).  

Well, I have been green-lighted by my lawyer of choice, so baby, we are back in business!

Mondays are always blah, whether you are working a 9-5 or a sporadic midnight shift.  Even if your weekend falls on a Monday, everyone around you is just a little bit more morose; on the long weekend, Monday is the reminder that your fun-filled weekend is over.

I always need a little pep talk on Mondays.  Music is that pep talk.  I try to begin my morning with a rocking beat (of various genres) to get the blood flowing.  Push play and enjoy in bed, dance in your underwear, get some squats in while you brush your teeth!  Just get up, and get excited!

The information provided is yours to do with what you so desire.  Do you need some interesting water-cooler conversation?  How about some music tidbits to make it look like you know what you are talking about?  Maybe just a story to show you that rock stars are weird people, just like us?  Well, here you have it!

I would ask, as a courtesy to the artist to source any information you use - and buy a concert ticket when possible!  Nothing compares to seeing these acts in real life!

Let us hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do!


Ready to rock,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment